Monday, October 27, 2014

In the Meantime ...

The Dragon Game

My thoughts that were baking a few weeks ago are, unfortunately (or fortunately?), still baking. I write a little bit more on the topic each week. Aaand I just haven't drawn any pics because I've been putting the time into that. This is why I originally intended to prepare blog posts this year, and then start posting next year. I guess there is something to be said for 'real-time' posting though.

But in the meantime...

I spent a few extra minutes tonight to take a picture of my nephew's artwork to share with you. I really should be asleep. I am getting over a cold and still have a respiratory infection to conquer, but here I am. I can't help laughing, I love his dragon game so much, but it hurts my throat to laugh--every time! Oh well. The price one must pay for love <3 Worth it.