Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Lord, is it I?"



I meant to share this early this morning. I'll have to go back and share some other video that I think is amazing and had the same desire to share it with everybody, but I wanted it to be separate from the normal feed. So I figured out the technical stuff this morning to create a separate feed for the things I feel so inspired by that I just cannot keep it to myself anymore, and am just now putting this up! Yay! I hope you love it as much as I do!
...
Now that I've published this post I've discovered a few bugs and realize I haven't really solved my problem with creating a separate feed for these posts. I knew the home page would show all the posts, of course, but I'd prefer to get a separate feed working and I don't have time to fix the bugs right now. It's late and I have other things to do. Sorry it's not working yet! Eventually I'll come up with a design that's not super annoying. Until then, WYSIWYG :) It's kind of annoying, but hopefully you can get past that! Thanks for your patience!