Monday, December 8, 2014

Perfect Mountain Bumps!


Oh I love this picture. I love it! I love it so much! There is so much beauty around us! Today I was thinking about it, about all of the things that I love. I think that as children we are in tune with what we love, and that which we love and are inspired by is not hinged on others as much as it comes from within. There is so much joy to be had in living! And looking forward to the beauty that surrounds us. And there is so much of it! Even in the desert lands I traversed on my way to California to visit my sister and her family for the Thanksgiving Holiday.


"If there is anything virtuouslovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, . . ." I ". . . seek after these things" (The Articles of Faith verse 14). Oh do I! It is what fills my cup to overflowing.


Have a wonderful week everyone! I hope that you will see the beauty in the life you live and in the life all around you. What a gift it is to live and to love and to explore all the gifts from Heaven above!