Tuesday, April 28, 2015

the marriage debate. today

Dear America:

How do I say this? I love everyone. I really do. I really am so happy and even excited for my friends to make their own choices. To do the things that they believe will make them happy. I am sad about the limitations that I believe some choices will have on them though. I am really sad, and I would that I could give them some hope to live in such a way as to not limit themselves in life and in the eternities--after this life. I know it is so exciting to them, and I am happy for that. I am excited for them to choose. It breaks my heart that some of their choices are so limiting though. Honestly, we just don't all want the same things. Some people are willing to take the limitations. And God is willing to let everyone choose what he or she wants in this life, because honestly, if you don't want God now (in this life) you're not going to want Him later in the eternities. What do you want? I am so excited that everyone gets to choose! Everyone can follow his or her passion and interest, however weird or crooked or limiting it may be, or freeing, liberating, and exalting (though not in the sense that most people think of the word. Freedom without consequence is no freedom at all. It is chaos. Chaos is most definitely not freedom. hello). 

America can choose too. I'm excited for that too! I love that America gets to choose! I love that. Of course there will be consequences. There always are. I love that America gets to choose too though. I just wish America would choose freedom. It is her name, after all. But I don't believe in freedom without consequence. So here are the consequences I believe go naturally with making a choice to commit yourself to someone of the same sex (personally I think that's gross, but if that's what you choose to do, okay), I believe that we should support the natural consequences of such choices. Naturally our bodies do not prevent us from forming such intimate, ewe, relations, but naturally our bodies do prevent us from having babies, and thus from 'growing' or 'multiplying' our families from two to three, four, or however many more. No children. Enough said. If you want children then maybe rethink things. Rethink your commitments. 

What is marriage? Is it a license to have children? Not really, people have children outside of wedlock all the time. It's becoming more and more common though honestly if you want the best for your children, and for your relationship I'd suggest and research strongly backs me up in saying Get married first! Before you have sex even! Yes research does back that up, and we think we're so smart. We don't even know the basics. We even fight them when they're presented to us as if we are the anomaly and the research is somehow biased. Amazing. Sickening, really, how off everyone's priorities and prejudices are. But most people really don't know better and don’t bother to find out until they're already enslaved in the cultural mind trap so, that just really sucks though that we're so enslaved to an educational and cultural system that prioritizes all the tangential things above the basic necessities of life but whatever. Viva la vida.

As far as nationally supporting marriage goes, do we really want to support such a relationship that isn't self-sustaining on its own, that doesn't have the capacity to recreate? I'm kind of caught up in the belief of sustainability, and self-sustainability for individuals, families, businesses, et al. It's kind of a principle of life that I just think is a principle of life and honestly, why deny it? I don't believe in supporting the creation of a culture of incompetence. Of dependencies. I don't think it's good for the fiber of our nation. To support anything that doesn’t have what it takes, if you will, from the set, without everyone else’s handouts, not to mention riding on the territory of religious and other organizations that actually respect the biological origin of a child as manifest in their adoption practices of agencies now closed in states where Same Sex Marriage is supported, that just isn’t wise.

America, what do you think? Are you going to toggle the fence on this one? Never a good idea. Just sayin'.

I don't believe in sperm and egg banking, one of the prominent measures of getting past nature’s laws (consequences and limitations) for same sex couples, on the foundation that it is completely irresponsible. The biological fathers and mothers of those sperms and eggs are being paid to be irresponsible. Will they be paying monthly child care? Don’t make me laugh. Will the child know anything about his or her biological line? Umm, I’m guessing probably not as it seems same sex couples prefer the pretended reality instead.

Sperm and egg ‘donors’ are paid to be irresponsible and thoughtless of the success of their own life and blood—their own posterity. Where are you geneaology people out there? I know you exist. Where are you hiding? And you genogram people? Do you think nothing of your own lines? If you don’t know how important biological parenting is then I’d suggest spending some time in the literature. Spend some time talking with children of divorce. You can talk to me J Biological parenting is kind of a big deal. Do we really want to support an incompetent system? Do we really want to support irresponsibility of such basic natures? Hello. I thought America was more than that. Am I wrong America? Am I wrong? AM I WRONG? I want to know!

The marriage certificate is a benefits card for families, is it not? Well, do we want to support incompetent couples? When a child deserves a mom and dad to replace the mom and dad he or she lost, idk, why aren’t we facilitating that? I don’t care who you are, it’s not the same. By any means. I don’t really want to be degrading so I’ll just let that sit there.

Wake up America! Wake up! Where are you, why are you silent? Why are you sleeping? Why has everyone forgotten? Who we are! Who we need to be! We are strong, aren’t we? Don’t settle for a culture of incompetence. It’s not a good idea. Irresponsibility is not a good idea. To what each child deserves, a mom and a dad. That is a consequence of birth. You biologically get a mom and a dad, biologically. That is a consequence of birth. I believe in supporting natural consequences. If a child loses his or her mom and dad at birth or somewhere down the line then facilitate a ‘best biological match’.


A person who is female is not just a person and a person who is male is not just a person. Gender is an essential part of identity. It limits you in some ways. It opens doors to you in other ways. Accept it. The real way is always the safest way. The must sustainable way too. 

I hope we still want to lead. I hope we care about the sustainability of our nation at its core--our individual families. Do you care America? Do you care about yourself? Or are you going to follow the crowd? Are you also deceived by the cultural cries? Or do you know who you are? Will you answer me? America do you know who you are? Or have you forgotten? Don't lay this heavy tax to support the incompetence and irresponsibility of those who aren't willing to take responsibility for their choices and own up to the natural consequences and limitations thereof. America was brought forth out of the very belief in competence and responsibility. I know we don't represent it in our politics where manipulation is employed over *intelligent debate. We have a lot of shame to swallow. Help us to be the independent. responsible. competent leaders that we esteem to be and to help others become. Help us to strengthen our core that we may grow stronger, and protect us from weakness.

This is my hope America. What is yours? What is yours? I guess that's what I want to know.

Goodnight America. I'll wait to hear from you tomorrow. <3

****And please excuse my rude language. I've not really put together any political prose, ever, and was at a loss for what to do, but I couldn't/wouldn't respect myself if I were to stay silent. So though I've thought of this for some time, and written other prose that died silently without publishing it, my letter to America is really a quick write-up that hasn't gone through any reviewal :) Sometimes that's the best and sometimes not but I don't really have a choice at this point. 

I am grateful for this country. I really am. I don't show it enough but I am trying to improve. I am grateful for the people I get to share this land and this experience with. I really care about them. And I care about my family and posterity (maybe? should I have that blessing). I would be completely irresponsible if I weren't to voice my thoughts and feelings at this time, with what I know. I hope you'll overlook the rude language and appreciate the gesture and the intention behind it--regardless your background.